Expat FAQ

Frequently Asked Questions

Home > Expat FAQ > At Work

I lost my National Insurance Number - UK / London

"I lost my National Insurance Number (NIN) since I was in the UK. Can you give me a new one?"
Yes, we receive some emails like that. The answer is NO, this is a government document.
You must request a reissue to the dedicated administration.
You will find all the information on EasyExpat in the National Insurance Number section.
In addition you can ask/get more information on the forums.


Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Addthis

Recommended Service Partners

International Movers
International Movers
Compare up to 5 quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Expatriate health insurance
Expatriate health insurance
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Find accommodation
Find accommodation
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.

Consult our FAQ made by the most frequently asked questions and specific terms of expatriation.

You can ask details, information and post comments on the forums.

The list of all the questions in the website language is available in one click, ordered by refreshed date or by number of hits.

For other discussions, advice, question, point of view, get together, etc...: please use the forum.