Expat FAQ

Frequently Asked Questions

Home > Expat FAQ > At Work

At you one right to family allowances in Britain?

This article was translated by an automatic system, ie without any human intervention. Easy Expat offers such items in addition to those made by translators. [powered by ]
Original version hereFrançais

The answer is yes, and many foreign families are still unaware. It is possible to ask the family benefits (Child Benefit) in the UK. This allowance (benefit) is not taxable, and not related to income naked.

You can get more information directly on the site http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/childbenefit/

In addition, you can also qualify for "Child Tax Credit "if your family income is below a certain level (2005: £ 58 000 £ 66 000 or if you have a child under one year).

You must fill out the form TC600 on the Child Tax Credit.
More in training in: http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/menus/credits.htm


Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Addthis

Recommended Service Partners

International Movers
International Movers
Compare up to 5 quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Expatriate health insurance
Expatriate health insurance
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Find accommodation
Find accommodation
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.

Consult our FAQ made by the most frequently asked questions and specific terms of expatriation.

You can ask details, information and post comments on the forums.

The list of all the questions in the website language is available in one click, ordered by refreshed date or by number of hits.

For other discussions, advice, question, point of view, get together, etc...: please use the forum.