Expat FAQ

Do you have a general question on expatriation? FAQs give you answers to the most frequent questions: At Work.

Unemployment compensation: How to get the E301?

This article was translated by an automatic system, ie without any human intervention. EasyExpat.com offers such items in addition to those made by translators. [powered by ]
Original version hereFrançais

The E301, the E104 and E205 are three documents that attest to the payment of unemployment insurance contributions, health and retirement in the country of the European Union from your last residence.

Example in France:
You can obtained ne the E301 with the DDTEFP (Departmental Directorate of Labour, Employment and Vocational Training) place of residence of your emp loyeur France.

Example in the UK:
To get them in UK, just fill out a form (ca3916) you can download by clicking on the site of Inland Revenue .
Fill out and return it to the address indicated with a copy of your last pay slip and your last P60.
The first procedure na normally 2 to 3 weeks and do not hesitate to raise by calling +44 (0) 1912254811.

The E301 will then be asked by Assedics for the launch of your unemployment benefits.

It is better However, having reworked at least a day or 4 weeks in France to get benefits that hold the road. Otherwise what are the rights available in the UK who are transferred to France, ie not much.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest WhatsApp Addthis

Consult our FAQ made by the most frequently asked questions and specific terms of expatriation.

You can ask details, information and post comments on the forums.

The list of all the questions in the website language is available in one click, ordered by refreshed date or by number of hits.

For other discussions, advice, question, point of view, get together, etc...: please use the forum.

- My Life Abroad -
A selection of expat stories

"A fun compulsive read!"
J. Matcham, Amazon

"I strongly advise people ready to live abroad to read this book!"
Patrice, Amazon