Expat FAQ

Do you have a general question on expatriation? FAQs give you answers to the most frequent questions: At Work.

What are the dole in England after leaving France?

This article was translated by an automatic system, ie without any human intervention. EasyExpat.com offers such items in addition to those made by translators. [powered by ]
Original version hereFrançais

If you are unemployed in France, and you move to another paus of the European Union, you can be compensated up to 3 months of unemployment by the institution of the host country.

Before leaving, the Ace Sedic must complete Form E303 for the transfer of rights to unemployment benefits on a foreign body.

We also recall that it is not legally possible to work abroad and collect ASSE DIC

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest WhatsApp Addthis

Consult our FAQ made by the most frequently asked questions and specific terms of expatriation.

You can ask details, information and post comments on the forums.

The list of all the questions in the website language is available in one click, ordered by refreshed date or by number of hits.

For other discussions, advice, question, point of view, get together, etc...: please use the forum.