Junior accounts executive, Malta
Our client Based in Malta is an audit company with multidisciplinary employees that work together to create solutions of growth to other companies. There are looking for junior Accounts executive to join their team.
• General Accounting functions including maintaining accounting records
• Maintaining general, sales and purchases ledgers
• Reconciliation of bank accounts
• Assisting seniors in reporting requirements
• Filing and records retention
• Maintains a variety of financial information, files and records for the purpose of ensuring the availability of documentation and compliance with established policies and regulatory guidelines.
• Early stages of completing ACCA certification or an equivalent qualification
• Minimum 1year experience in a similar position
• Should have experience in using MS Office (especially Excel)
• Must be honest and trustworthy
• Excellent verbal and interpersonal communications skills
• Able to work on his/her own initiative and in a team whilst also adhering to deadlines
• Have the ability to work and perform under pressure
• Attention to detail
• Highly organised person
• Study leave for courses which are in line with their professional career.
• Flexi time.
• Paternity leave extended.
• Performance reviews (annual) – bonuses or increments.
• Achievement bonus.
• ACCA bonus 280 euros for every pass.
• Discounted prices from some shops.
• Health insurance after probation.
• Social event included.
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team.
We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Greece, Portugal, Germany, Ireland, Malta, Gibraltar, UK, Czech Republic, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Get in touch with us to kickstart your career today!
Company: SpotON Connetions
Location: in Valletta
Job Type: Permanent