- Responsible for a portfolio of clients.
- Handling day to day operational requirements and client requests.
- Preparation and review of monthly VAT Returns and VAT Recapitulative statements.
- Preparation and review of management accounts and liaising with auditors.
- Dealing with audit queries and relating matters.
- Responsible for delegation of tasks to junior accountants and review of work accordingly.
- Technically develop the junior accountants.
- Meeting with clients forming part of his/her portfolio and attending to their requests and queries.
- Ideally in possession of a degree in Accounting (ACCA or equivalent).
- 2-3 years' experience in similar role, ideally with experience in client accounting.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office (especially Excel).
- Good knowledge of IFRS and GAPSME reporting standards.
- Able to work on his / her own initiative and in a team whilst also adhering to deadlines.
- Experience in payroll and QuickBooks will be considered an asset.
- Have the ability to work and perform under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
- Highly organised person.
Company: SpotOn Connections
Location: in Valletta
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: up to 32K gross per annum