Net Software Engineer
Our client is a leading company in the tech industry specialising in the design and implementation of enterprise-level architectures, is currently looking for a C# .Net Software Engineer, based in Malta. The successful applicant will join the Software Development team which develops and maintains tailor made solutions and inhouse products.
• Provide strategic technical input and technical designs, to develop and unit-test solutions which have a solid technical architecture and software engineering rigour.
• Liaise with the customer, account management, business development and services teams.
• Proactively contribute and develop PTL’s current products according to technical roadmaps.
• Contributes to implementing innovative technologies for greater efficiencies and improved quality.
• Provide analysis, debugging and troubleshooting of third level support calls.
• Deliver optimised code with excellent performance attributes.
• Dedicated technology professional who is able to bring ideas, solutions and energy to a team environment.
• Minimum of two years of experience working with .NET framework, .NET Core C#
• Preferred candidates will possess a degree in Computer Science (MQF level 6 or above) or similar
• ASP .NET, MVC 5 and above, ASP Web Forms,
• Excellent problem-solving skills and love technical challenges, be self-motivated, have a can-do attitude, be able to multi-task.
• Be willing to work offsite at client sites and have experience in an Agile development environment
• Hybrid– 3 office + 2 at home– flexible
• Normal working hours 8-5, with flexibility for parents or personal needs.
• Health Insurance Wellness benefit– 500€ per year– anything sports, health or nutrition related.
• RAF– 2500€ after probation Hilly Ventures offices– upgraded, onsite free gym, onsite barber/hairdresser with discount
• Employee Mental health for free; Employee awards once annually
• Merchandize pack for new joiners.
• Birthday token Sponsorship of studies Study leave Career Progression– internal vacancies 1st given priority to current employees
• Salary Reviews every year Performance Bonuses Recreational area– barista coffee bar, PlayStation, relaxation area. Parking facilities
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Greece, Portugal, Germany, Ireland, Malta, Gibraltar, UK, Czech Republic, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Get in touch with us to kickstart your career today!
Company: SpotOn connections
Location: in Malta
Job Type: Permanent