ERP Business Applications Consultant (IT+Finance) Our client is a
leading company in the tech industry specialising in the design and
implementation of enterprise-level architectures, is currently
looking for an ERP Business Applications Consultant to define and
deliver solutions to facilitate, change and deliver business benefit
Will be responsible for participating in the analysis, implementation and support of the various product offerings and technologies at client sites. These solutions mainly include off the shelf ERPs and CRMs as well as internally developed products.
Examine requirements and business processes to recommend solutions to address the client’s needs and participate in the implementation.
Effectively communicate business requirements and technical designs; using non-technical business language to key stakeholds
Planning the process where these requirements are mapped onto our systems to support the client business processes
Installation and setup of these systems as well as the parameterisation of them to ensure that these mapped requirements deliver the intended benefit
Conduct any miscellaneous tasks assigned by the Head of Department from time to time.
At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role Preferably experience in implementing ERPs,
Financial Solutions and CRMs is important and preference will be given to candidates who have certifications and/or experience in accounting,
Microsoft ERP / CRM solutions,
AL Language and T-SQL
Preferably Experience with Dynamics 365 Business Admin University Degree or Diploma in Business & Computing, Information Systems, or related fields.
Strong analytical skills while being meticulous, methodical and accurate in the completion of tasks
A remuneration package commensurate to the applicant experience and ability to display aptitude shall be offered to the right candidate.
Additional benefits include Health Insurance, free on-site parking facilities, scholastic sponsorships and opportunity to obtain industry certifications.
• Hybrid– 3 office + 2 at home– flexible
• Normal working hours 8-5, with flexibility for parents or personal needs.
• Health Insurance Wellness benefit– 500€ per year– anything sports, health or nutrition related.
• RAF– 2500€ after probation Hilly Ventures offices– upgraded, onsite free gym, onsite barber/hairdresser with discount
• Employee Mental health for free; Employee awards once annually
• Merchandize pack for new joiners.
• Birthday token Sponsorship of studies Study leave Career Progression– internal vacancies 1st given priority to current employees
• Salary Reviews every year Performance Bonuses Recreational area– barista coffee bar, PlayStation, relaxation area. Parking facilities
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Greece, Portugal, Germany, Ireland, Malta, Gibraltar, UK, Czech Republic, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Get in touch with us to kickstart your career today!
Company: SpotOn connections
Location: in Malta
Job Type: Permanent