FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING MANAGER
The Accounting and Finance Manager is responsible for managing and supervising the General Accounting, Cost Accounting and Budgeting. The incumbent also provides monthly, quarterly and annual finance reports, coordinates annual business planning, and implements productivity and process improvement initiatives.
Company Overview: ESHAC-Engineering Design is committed to employee wellbeing and life-work balance, offering development opportunities, a flexible time-off program, and an industry leading parental leave policy.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
• Supervise Account Payable (AP), Account Receivable(AR), and Cost Accounting staffs.
• Review all accounting documents
• Perform overall monthly closing process
• Perform monthly standard costing job
• Prepare profit and loss, balance sheet, investment activity, and Inventory analysis monthly.
• Prepare General Ledger (GL) account statement and analyze budget/actual variances.
• Prepare financial report packages (HQ template) quarterly and yearly.
• Support auditors’ PBC requests for quarterly and yearly audit
• Respond to auditors’ inquiries regarding quarterly and yearly audit
• Coordinate yearly business planning process with other departments
• Review departmental budget for business planning package.
• Overview and control overall company’s budget.
• Review budget transfer or addition requests from other departments.
• Set up company guidelines when issues among departments arise
• All other jobs requested by supervisors or management
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting or related fields.
• 5 or more years of finance and accounting work experience.
• Quality work product.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Ability to manage projects and tasks within deadline time period
• Ability to produce financial reports as needed
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency in Excel, Microsoft Word, and PowerPoint
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Additionally, an employee's job duties may change at any time, in the company's sole discretion.
Personal Information Collection Notice for Job Applicants
In order to process your application, we will ask you to provide us with your detailed and recent CV, certain personal information, including your identification data (e.g. name, date of birth, driver’s license number if any, contact details), education information, and professional and employment history.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Company: ESHAC-ENGINEERING DESIGN
Location: in Cameroon
Job Type: Permanent