End-to-End Architect Expert-Mobile Postpaid B2B (Offshore)
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company.
VAM Systems is currently looking for End-to-End Architect Expert-Mobile Postpaid B2B (Offshore) for our UAE operations with the following skillsets & terms and conditions:
Qualifications – Required education
• Experience with E2E Architecture for B2B Postpaid Mobile products
• 8 to 10years’ experience, but priority will be given to digital transformation in Telecommunication industry
• Recent experience engaging and driving digital transformation (business and technology transformation)
• Development experience and previous solution design experience is desirable
• Demonstrable use / knowledge of solution / application design
• Technical product certifications with demonstrable use / knowledge of thesein projects is desirable
• Standards Certification (such as TOGAF) is desirable but not mandatory. Priority will be given to demonstrable skills
• Knowledge of ETOM, SID, TAM is desirable.
• Should have worked as E2E Solution architect on Mobile/Fixed Line E2E implementation.
• Should have good knowledge of CRM, Order Management , Billing , Inventory management Domain. Deep experience with at list one of the components.
• Digital Transformation Project Experience, not only small projects and CRs.
• Experience in leading blueprint discussions and design reviews from partners.
• Be clear that I don’t need a manager or team lead, but actually a facilitator who can unblock impediments, make decisions, and solve issues.
• Experience in creating, reviewing and approve HLD and LLD.
• Comprehensive technical expertise across Telco-IT full stack landscape (Digital, BSS, OSS, ESS)
• Must have led end-to-end solution architecture engagements - defined target architectures, architecture design patterns, transition state architectures, and architecture portfolio management
• Working knowledge of vendor products in the following domains: DXL platforms, Revenue Management, Integration, Centralized Product Catalog, Order Management and assisted/unassisted channels
• Integration mechanisms and integration of BSS with ESS & OSS layer
• Experienced working on MVP, MVA, digital CE, portfolio rationalization/simplification and supporting financial business cases
• TM Forum knowledge (TMF Open API, TAM, eTOM, SID)
Understanding of the below is advantageous:
• IT integration mechanisms: Kafka, RabbitMQ, mulesoft, Tibco, iPaaS, HANA cloud integration, Biztalk, etc.
• All aspects of the digital technology covering Web, apps, CMS, CDN, integration gateways, development frameworks, containerization, cloud tech, etc.
• Experience with agile delivery, DevOps and micro-services (e.g NodeJS, Spring Boot etc), exposure to frameworks and libraries such as Spring Cloud, etc.
• Channels: assisted (retail, CC, dealers), unassisted (app, self-care, commerce). Products such as Hybris, Magento, Sitecore, Oracle WCS, ATG, Oracle CRM, Pega, Adobe, etc.
• CVM solutions such as CommvivaMobilytics, SAS Marketing, Pega Marketing, etc.
• Social media integration for X/up-sell of services, via Facebook, Instagram, TikTok , LinkedIn, etc.
• Understanding of cloud services such as AWS/Azure/GCP Cloud, Microservices, event brokers etc.
• Project administration tools like Jira and Confluence
• Accountable & Responsible for the successful scoping of the go-live solution and ensures all target EA definition and design timelines are strictly adhered to
• Works with the domain architects, product portfolio management and business segments (consumer, enterprise, digital) to ensure the architecture meets the Go-to-Market strategy and transformation phases
• Sets the boundaries and framework for all domain solutions and associated HLA designs to be worked on by domain architects
• Supports parallel business transformation tracks such as financial business case, customer experience and product portfolio / rationalization
Joining time frame: (15 - 30 days) Terms and conditions
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems - UAE and shall be deputed to one of the Organizations in UAE.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at email@example.com