Forum Portugal

Forum of expats in Portugal: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN 36yo M Looking for my jungle girl to join me on my farm in central PT

Discussion in 'Portugal' started by userx2020, Dec 7, 2023.

1. userx2020

userx2020 New Member

City:
    Coimbra
    Living In:
    Portugal
    Nationality:
    Palestinian (PS)
    Languages:
    English
    Hi all,
    My name is Tom, I was born and raised in Palestine (Israhell) and moved to Portugal 4 years ago to start a new life.
    I am very open minded, love to learn more every day about life, researching many interesting deep subjects and connecting with myself deeper and deeper.
    I'm confident and know what I want in life, and I'm doing it full power.

I bought a small piece of land and I'm creating a magical farm from scratch.
    I live in a container tiny house with my best dog friend and 6 cats (and counting...).
    I'm building my dream wooden cabin from natural materials and plan to move to live in it next summer.

For income atm I'm still using my old skills online (building websites), teaching self defence and selling stuff from my farm.
    I've created a very simple lifestyle and I only need about 250 euros/month to live really good. this amount will go lower every year until I hit my final goal to live without money.

I don't do any government rules and I don't play with poison from big pharma.
    I live the most healthy and natural life possible atm, in nature near a tiny village in central Portugal.

I grow alot of my food and trying to become 100% self sufficient outside of modern society (which I know is going to collapse soon).

I'm looking for a partner to join me on this journey and live with me on the land, no marriage or any formal paperwork, just love and respect.
    Although I know about many bad stuff that are happening around us, I stay positive and enjoy the little things in life.
    I have ALOT of love to give, and I need to feel loved to continue thriving.
    I'm loyal and give everything to those I care for. I'm a real man, something I don't see alot these days.

There is alot more but it feels a bit weird to write so much about myself, so we can get to know each other by real conversation.

If you are a natural human being (unvaxed) and awake to what is going on in this show (society), want to stay out of it and live in nature, if you are strong and open minded, not afraid of going your own way all the way, I would love to hear from you!

I rather no share a photo of me to everyone to see, but if you contact me I'll send you photos and we can video chat.

Thank you,
    Love,
    Tom.

2. MoonlitSoul$

MoonlitSoul$ Member
    Networker

City:
    Global
    Living In:
    Philippines
    Nationality:
    Australian (AU)
    Languages:
    English, Spanish and Tagalog
    Hi, I do have this awesome single woman cousin who might be a good fit for you. She's adventurous, loves nature, and has a great sense of humor. Let me connect you two and see if sparks fly!

userx2020 likes this.
  3. userx2020

userx2020 New Member

City:
    Coimbra
    Living In:
    Portugal
    Nationality:
    Palestinian (PS)
    Languages:
    English
    Thank you.