Forum Immigration Poland - Polska

Community of expats Immigration Poland - Polska: share your experience on expatriation, get local information.
  Register  -  Login  - FAQ
  Advanced search  - Search the whole website
 User's Charter
Language:

Working visa process and conditions

Forum Some of the topics covered are: Polish citizenship confirmation application process (documents to submit, translation requirements, wait times), Polish citizenship laws Acts 1920, 1951 & 1962, Polish citizenship confirmation eligibility, Proving Polish citizenship documentation and evidence, Getting your Polish passport/PESEL after you have a positive confirmation and Polish citizenship confirmation lawyers.: Some of the topics covered are: Polish citizenship confirmation application process (documents to submit, translation requirements, wait times), Polish citizenship laws Acts 1920, 1951 & 1962, Polish citizenship confirmation eligibility, Proving Polish citizenship documentation and evidence, Getting your Polish passport/PESEL after you have a positive confirmation and Polish citizenship confirmation lawyers.

Working visa process and conditions

Postby fiddero » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:19 pm

Hello

I'm coming to Poland next month. Please can you give informations because no one can helpme about this, i'm moroccan nationality and a company accepted me to join them so they sent me a work permit + contract and hotel reservation.
I submitted a visa application but i'm so worry. Do they can refuse my application of visa even i get a work permit from this company?!
I gave them all document required from my part.

Thank you in advance, I just hope everything go alright, it's my chance and opportunity to have a work in your beautiful country.

kind regards

fiddero
Backpacker
Backpacker

City: casa
Nationality: Morocco (ma)
Living in: Morocco
Languages: english french

Re: Working visa process and conditions

Postby texkourgan » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:31 am

What kind of information are you looking for exactly? The Guide to Warsaw provides information on being an expat to Poland, including visa info.

If you are looking for personal experiences, you can connect with expats through the network (once you've made several posts) or check out expat blogs in Poland.

Hopefully these resources help. Let us know what specific questions you may have and how the process goes :D
texkourgan

Back in Berlin!

City: Berlin
Nationality: United States (us)
Living in: Germany
Languages: English, a little Deutsch

Return to Immigration Poland - Polska