Forum Immigration Poland - Polska

Forum of expats in Immigration Poland - Polska: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Working visa process and conditions

Discussion in 'Immigration Poland - Polska' started by fiddero, Nov 15, 2012.

1. fiddero

fiddero New Member

City:
    casa
    Living In:
    Morocco
    Nationality:
    Moroccan (MA)
    Languages:
    english french
    Hello

I'm coming to Poland next month. Please can you give informations because no one can helpme about this, i'm moroccan nationality and a company accepted me to join them so they sent me a work permit + contract and hotel reservation.
    I submitted a visa application but i'm so worry. Do they can refuse my application of visa even i get a work permit from this company?!
    I gave them all document required from my part.

Thank you in advance, I just hope everything go alright, it's my chance and opportunity to have a work in your beautiful country.

kind regards

2. texkourgan

texkourgan Addicted member
    Networker Editor

City:
    Berlin
    Living In:
    Germany
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    English, a little Deutsch
    What kind of information are you looking for exactly? The Guide to Warsaw provides information on being an expat to Poland, including visa info.

If you are looking for personal experiences, you can connect with expats through the network (once you've made several posts) or check out expat blogs in Poland.

Hopefully these resources help. Let us know what specific questions you may have and how the process goes :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...