I am Egyptian married to a Hungarian girl for more than 2 years. We are living in Hungary at the moment and want to move to England.
My Wife has been living and working in England already before we met (She has English National Insurance number) for more than 2 years, then she moved to Egypt where we married officially and we stayed in there for over a year. (The Marriage sbeen authorized and confirmed by the Hungarian authorities)
Due to the culture differences she wanted to move back to England and we thought that it might be better to move to Hungary first and then from Hungary we go to England. I got my Residence Visa for 5 years in Hungary already more than 8 months ago and due to her extreme love for animals, she bought a puppy and thus we needed to wait 6 months so we can take him with us to England.
I want to apply for an EEA family permit, but according to the current EEA Family permit there might be some problems:
1) I dont have a job as I don't speak Hungarian and it is really hard to get any job with only the knowledge of the English Language. (Was working though but without a contract). Will this affect my application that I dont have a job and it might be rejected?
2) I have some friends in Italy who offered me a job and I can go anytime, is it better to go there and apply for the EEA Family Permit from there considering that I will be having a job as we can go and work both of us, or is it better to apply from Hungary directly with the current situation (that I am jobless), or she go to England (as she can get a job easily and a flat in there) and i can go to Italy and apply from there for the Permit to catch up with her in Uk?
3) There was a requirement to have a flat rented in the application with some extra details about the flat address and description. Is this is a must for the permit to be accepted (Considering that we will go together from Hungary, I don't know how can we rent a flat and wait for the Embassy permit), or this can be replaced by having enough money in my wifes's bank account for renting a flat ?
4) How much money least should be in the Bank account when applying for the application as we dont have much at the moment and I hope this shouldn't be a problem.
5) How long does it take to get the acceptance for the EEA Family permit? I saw some posts talking about 6 months
. I hope I have misunderstood those ones.
Sorry for sending such a long post but I just asked all the things I am thinking about at once and I hope somene can Help us with some answers.
Many thanks in advance and if any more information is needed to clear things in order to help I will post them.