There are limited facilities for cultural entertainment in Kuwait. However, there are several plans for growth in the future.
Kuwait Little Theatre has been operation since the late 1040's. Supported by the Kuwait Oil Company, it is an armature theatre society.
Stage in Kuwait is a community based theatre group, producing all types of theatrical performance across Kuwait.
Currently, there are no Opera Houses in Kuwait. There are plans to build one in the future.
Kuwait doesn't have an official orchestra. Instead, the Kuwait Chamber Philharmonia plays monthly concerts at the Radisson Hotel in Kuwait. Visit their website for more information, times and dates, to find out who's playing next.
- Kuwait National Museum - Opening Hours: Sun-Fri 8:30-12, 16:00-19:00 Sat 16:00-19:00
- Tareq Rajab Museum - Opening Hours: 9:00-12, 16:00-19:00, Friday 9:00-12:00
- Dar al-Athar Museum - Opening hours: Monday - Thursday, Saturday 9:00 - 19:00; Friday: 14:00 - 19:00
- The Kuwait House of National Works - Opening Hours: Monday- Thursday 9:00-13:00, 16:30 to 20:30
- Historical, Vintage & Classic Cars Museum
- Sadu House - Opening Hours: Saturday-Thursday, 8:00 – 13:00, 16:00 – 20:00. Closed on Fridays. Admission is FREE.
- Science & Natural History Museum - Opening Hours: 10:00 daily with planetarium shows. Admission is FREE.
- The Dickson House - Opening Hours: Saturday-Thursday 8:30-12:30, 16:30 - 20:30. Fridays, 16:30 - 20:30. Admission is FREE.
- Al-Qurain Museum - Opening Hours: Saturday-Thursday 8:30-12:30, 16:30 - 20:30. Closed Friday mornings.
- Al-Hashemi Marine Museum - Opening Hours: Saturday-Thursday, 9:00 – 17:00. Closed on Fridays. Admission is FREE.
- Oil Display Center - Opening Hours: Saturday-Wednesday, 7:00 – 15:00. Admission is by APPOINTMENT ONLY.