A palace complex with a 12.5 ha park in Dołhobyczów.
The property consists of:
- two outbuildings
- a granary
- park stand (park 12 ha)
A beautiful late-classical palace, rebuilt in 1837 by Antonio Corazzi. The palace is located in Dołhobyczów, a small village located in the central part of the commune in the Hrubieszów poviat of the Lublin province.
At the beginning of the 19th century, Ludwik Rastawiecki erected a single-storey brick mansion in Dołhobyczów.
In 1837, this building was considerably enlarged mainly by the superstructure of the full floor. The reconstruction was made by the well-known architect Antonio Corazzi with the help of Antoni Beck. In the form that the then Dłobobycz Palace received, it survived until the end of the Second World War.
In the future, the palace can be used as a conference hotel. A representative hall with double-winged stairs leads to the palace space. On the central axis of the middle projection from the garden side there is a large dining room for 36 people, assisted by a smaller one for 28 people. The conference room is located on the first floor above the dining room. The facility was stocked with 31 rooms (1, 2, 3-bed). A bar is located in the cellar space, the palace part, while in the basements there are boiler rooms and technical rooms.
The palace needs renovation. Partially started renovation works)
Pałac w Dołhobyczowie
Parkowa, 22-540 Dołhobyczów, Poland
Location: in Poland
Phone : +48 511 578 555