Forum Poland

Forum of expats in Poland: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN International School in Warsaw

Discussion in 'Poland' started by AgnEssss, Dec 10, 2021.

1. AgnEssss

AgnEssss New Member

City:
    Angouleme
    Living In:
    Poland
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    French, Polish, English
    Hello! I haven't found any information on this subject, so I allow myself to start a new thread. I'm looking for an international school in Warsaw. My kid turns 7 this year and I would like to enrol him in a bilingual institution (I would like him to learn Polish as well, since we have Polish roots :) ). My friend recommended me https://itsw.edu.pl/szkola-podstawowa/ her kids attend this place, and they truly love it, but maybe you know of any public schools with similar curriculum? :) Doesn't have to be trilingual. Although it would be great. Thank you in advance. I hope together we will create a useful new topic. <3

2. Cyrilexpat

Cyrilexpat Administrator
    Staff Member Editor

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    Français, English, Italiano (un pó)
    Hello and welcome to EasyExpat.com,

Most of International Schools in Warsaw will have part of their curriculum dedicated to learning Polish as well as the main language of the school either English, French or other.

You will find a list of International Schools in Warsaw on our other website https://www.expat-quotes.com/guides/poland/education/international-schools-in-poland.htm
    There is a short description of International Trilingual School of Warsaw with contact details.

You will find also many other international schools on the same page.
    International schools have fees for most of them (probably all) and we do not least local schools which will be taught in Polish.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...