Forum France

Forum of expats in France: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Freedom of movement, NONE EU Wife having Baby?

Discussion in 'France' started by johnwayno, Jun 5, 2013.

1. johnwayno

johnwayno New Member

City:
    devon
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    British (GB)
    Languages:
    english
    Hello to everyone maybe you can help with this issue we have, we are moving to live in France soon and my wife is None EU citizen and I am kinda poor, we are taking our EEA rights to gain the right for my wife to be able in the future to return to the UK with me, but our problem is healthcare and would my wife be able to get any help in France? meaning we expecting out first child while we be living there........... big worry is me having to deliver our baby at home alone.

My wife is Catholic do they have Catholic free hospitals in France any idea's and no insurance is not open to us now before anyone says about that.

2. texkourgan

texkourgan Addicted member
    Networker Editor

City:
    Berlin
    Living In:
    Germany
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    English, a little Deutsch
    I would recommend starting with the Guide to Paris as it offers resources on visa, healthcare, etc.

I would also recommend connecting with fellow expats through the expat network, and expat blogs in France. Hope that works. Best of luck!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...