We are looking for participants with some translation background to
grade translated content following some guidelines.
Acceptability and Preference are two separate projects, but if you meet the requirements, you can work on both.
The content will be general, from social media content to business documents.
The purpose of this project is to collect the different translation preferences between two translations provided in relation to a source sentence.
• You have access to a laptop and a good internet connection.
• You have a Translation or Linguistics background, such as a BA or MA.
• You can translate in one of the following combinations:
> Russian - French
> Russian - German
> Italian - German
> German - Arabic
> German - Russian
Other important information:
• Crowd-friendly online translation and rating environment in OneForma. You don’t need any other tools!
• Work when you can and as much as you want. You set the limits!
• Due to the large number of applications, we will not be able to notify unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard from us in 7-10 working days, please consider your application rejected.
To know more about this project, you may view full project description using this link:
Location: in United Kingdom
Job Type: Contract/Temp