Forum United Kingdom

Forum of expats in the United Kingdom: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN In dire need of a job

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Ruth Nkechi Francis, Jan 7, 2024.

1. Ruth Nkechi Francis

Ruth Nkechi Francis New Member

City:
    Aba
    Living In:
    Nigeria
    Nationality:
    Nigerian (NE)
    Languages:
    English
    I just left my marriage with my 1 year old son due to domestic violence and I am in dire need of a job. I can work remotely.
    I have 5 years of experience as a customer service representative with Airtel Nigeria and recently completed a diploma course in HR.
    I know so many of you are scared of Nigerians but please I am genuine, kindly assist me with a job.
    thank you.
    please reach out to me at ruthnkechifrancis@gmail.com
    please help!

2. Cyrilexpat

Cyrilexpat Administrator
    Staff Member Editor

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    Français, English, Italiano (un pó)
    Hi Ruth,
    Unfortunately I needed to moderate several of your posts as you posted duplicates in other forums.

Regarding your job search, I advice you to have a look at our guides where you will find articles in each city to find jobs abroad. Also I encourage you to post your CV in the country you are targeting, for example here: https://www.easyexpat.com/en/job-cv...-position-within-a-friendly-company_a8773.htm

You can eventually post in a few different countries but in that case, you need at least to fill a different title (Resume Title) and a different description (Job search (short statement...)) explaining what you are looking for.

Best of luck! :cool:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...