Forum Immigration Poland - Polska

Forum of expats in Immigration Poland - Polska: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN US citizen wanting info about Polish visa/citizenship

Discussion in 'Immigration Poland - Polska' started by meweiss, Jun 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meweiss

meweiss New Member

Right now I am 18 years old and am about to attend community college. When I turn twenty and hopefully have my degree I would like to move to Poland for permanent residency. I was wondering if anyone had any info on what the requirements are for a permanent/work visa or citizenship were for Poland. In my search I found a site that said Polands citizenship ancestry has no limits. This means that even if only your great great great granfather was born in Poland that you may be eligable to become a citizen, please correct me if I am mistaken on this I dont have any way of knowing if the site was legit or not. In my case my Great grandmother was born in Poland and all of her nuclear and extended family was born in Poland. The rest of my heritage is mainly made up of German. Unfortunately I havent been able to find any concrete info on these 2 issues and would like any info or criteria that is required to gain citizenship or a permanent stay/work visa. Thanks for your help :)

2. Triple H

Triple H Addicted member

City:
    Dublin
    Living In:
    Ireland
    Nationality:
    British (GB)
    Languages:
    English
  3. meweiss

meweiss New Member

Thanks for the link it is appreciated :)