Forum China

Forum of expats in China: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Overseas disability pension taxation in China?

Discussion in 'China' started by Propool, Jan 17, 2009.

1. Propool

Propool New Member

I am less than 30 years old European man trying to figur it out if there is any kind of taxation to my disability pension in China if I moved there?

I´ve been going through a lot of websites and different materials but I just can´t find exactly what I´m looking for.

It´s a whole other case how I´d be able to move there as a permanent resident but as far as I know it is possible for me to get done.

Would you please help me out with this taxation thing and before I will get to contact the Chinese embassy tomorrow, would you please also tell me on which type of visa can I apply for permanent residence permit in China?
    Do I need have D-Visa allready when I will enter the country or can I just apply for the permanent residence in China on an other type of visa and if- what would that be?

Thank´s a lot for your replies, thinking and knowing is not the same and I want to get rid off the thinking part.