Forum Open Bar

Forum of expats Open Bar: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Research Participants Needed / offshore banking

Discussion in 'Open Bar' started by 0, May 29, 2003.

1. 0

0 Guest

We are a research agency that's been appointed by a global banking group to conduct research into the quality of online service provided to offshore banking customers.

We are about to run an online survey that will compare some of the leading offshore banking websites in terms of quality of customer experience. To do this we need to gather opinions and feedback from a range of customers.

Therefore we are looking for people who would like to participate that fit the following criteria:

- You currently have an existing offshore bank account.
    - You may consider an offshore bank account in the near to medium.
    - Either reside in the UK or have moved from the Uk to overseas

The surveys are carried out in the strictest confidence, and you will be paid £20 for your time and effort. The survey will be open from Monday 2nd June and will be open for 1 week.

If you are interested in taking part in the survey, please email sannett@fhios.com or call 0207 886 8240 for further information.

2. Fran

Fran Well-Known Member

City:
    Londres
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    English, Español, Français
    ummmmmmmmm sounds like this man is an agent from .....http://www.fhios.com/ i'm wondering who really asked for this research ....la banque de france ..:) ..?

just 20 pounds to reveal how many millions i have in jersey ...tt's not fair sannett..:)