Forum Open Bar

Forum of expats Open Bar: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Kindly help me with research for my honours thesis

Discussion in 'Open Bar' started by Sheree87, Sep 14, 2010.

1. Sheree87

Sheree87 New Member

Living In:
    New Zealand
    Nationality:
    New Zealander (NZ)
    Languages:
    English
    Dear Expatriates

My name is Sheree Moanaroa and I am an honours student in international Business at Victoria University in New Zealand. I am currently writing my dissertation on the role of new media and support in facilitating expatriate adjustment. In order to complete this research I need to distribute questionnaires to people who have been or are currently on an international assignment. The following is the link to the questionnaire:
    http://atrial.qualtrics.com/SE?SID=SV_6AnNswE9vEWt13e

I would greatly appreciate your participation in this research by filling out my survey (which only takes about 7 minutes). Following strict procedures, for research involving human subjects at Victoria University of Wellington, this study has been assessed and approved by the Faculty of Commerce and Administration’s Human Ethics Committee and I will maintain complete anonymity for the information provided.

Kind Regards
    Sheree