Forum Immigration UK


Forum degli Stranieri in Immigration UK: Poni delle domande e partecipa a discussioni riguardanti la vita all'estero

  Cerca in questo sito

  Guida dell'Utente  -  Aiuto  -  Termini e Condizioni d'uso del sito  -  Policy sulla Privacy

✎ EN Renewing US passport but have valid EEA 2 residence card

Discussione in 'Immigration UK' iniziata da SRR16, 14 Maggio 2011.

  1. SRR16

    SRR16 New Member

    Registrato:
    14 Maggio 2011
    Messaggi:
    1
    "Mi Piace" ricevuti:
    0
    Paese:
    Regno Unito
    Nazionalità:
    Americano (US)
    Lingua:
    English
    Hi,

    I need to renew my USA passport which will be expiring shortly. However I have a EEA2 Residence Card which is glued into my passport, this card is valid until 2014. The Home office has told me I would need to reapply with the new passport which could take up to 6 months (AGAIN!!!!). I have also heard if I just travel with the expired/cancelled passport which would have the valid residence card AND my new passport would that work? Does anyone have any experience with this?

    Many thanks

    Sara
     
Sto caricando...
Argomenti simili Forum Data
✎ EN Can Anyone Offer Any Advice Plz ? Renewing Spouse's Visa. Immigration UK 15 Gennaio 2009
✎ EN Renewing a UK Indefinite Leave Visa Immigration UK 31 Marzo 2006
✎ EN Am I able to obtain a British passport? Immigration UK 9 Ottobre 2017
✎ EN Change name ILR BRP to match renewed USA passport surname Immigration UK 1 Marzo 2017
✎ EN USA Passport Renewal/Biometrics Immigration UK 24 Giugno 2014

Condividi questa Pagina