Forum Immigration UK

Forum of expats in the Immigration UK: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Please will someone help me immigration to uk

Discussion in 'Immigration UK' started by lmcg, Feb 19, 2006.

1. lmcg

lmcg New Member

I am currently living in the uk on a visitors passport from the usa yu can stay only 6 months after the six months how long do you have to wait to return can you get this extended while in the uk. Now i have been offered ajob in the uk and i do want to live here but it does not fall under any of the work permit schemes i have checked and been denied. is there something i can apply for to live and work in the uk. I have one finally question and that is i have a boyfriend who lives in the uk we both are not legally divorced or legally seperated how can i live with him for 2 years to apply for a visa what do you do to live legally with each other before you can apply for a partner visa please urgent time is running out

2. Triple H

Triple H Addicted member

City:
    Dublin
    Living In:
    Ireland
    Nationality:
    British (GB)
    Languages:
    English
    Student visa.

3. Triple H

Triple H Addicted member

City:
    Dublin
    Living In:
    Ireland
    Nationality:
    British (GB)
    Languages:
    English
    I can not see how you can extend your visa at the present time.
    Visitors visa allows you to spend up to 6 months in the UK.You are expected to leave before the time is up.
    Switching visa while in the UK is almost impossible.
    You can always apply for work permit if you have "right skills".
    If the job you are offered its outside these,that job offer counts for nothing.