Forum Immigration UK

Forum of expats in the Immigration UK: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Urgent advice please regarding EEA4 application.

Discussion in 'Immigration UK' started by dimonworld, Sep 25, 2013.

1. dimonworld

dimonworld New Member

Hi All, I am a non-EEA family member of an EEA national. We married in 2008, we have a child together and presently I have EEA2 Residence visa. My wife was working all the time, but she took career leave from December'2010 to October'2012 due to look after our child who was only 1 and half years old that time. but during that career leave time, she was continuously looking for a better suitable job through Job center plus, but she did not receive any job seeker allowance. After career leave she return to work to the same employer. And I was all the time working for last 6 years. My questions are :

1.) Do you think I might get refusal on EEA4 as my wife(EEA-national) had a career leave?

2) If I get refusal on EEA4, then is there any chance that Home Office might retain my passport? My wife presently working for almost last 1 year and my present EEA2 is valid for 1 more year from now.

3) If I got refusal on EEA4, can I re-apply for EEA2 ?

Please advice me AS SOON AS POSSIBLE as I am planning to send EEA4 to HO recently.

Many thanks for your advice.

2. texkourgan

texkourgan Addicted member
    Networker Editor

City:
    Berlin
    Living In:
    Germany
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    English, a little Deutsch
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...