Forum Spain

Community of expats Spain: share your experience on expatriation, get local information.

Register  -  Login  -  FAQ

Advanced search  - Search the whole website

User's Charter

Language:
Stay connected

Please! Could you help me with my project? :)

Forum أسبانيا, Spanien, España, Espagne, Ισπανία, スペイン, Spagna, Spanje, Hiszpania, Espanha, Испания, 西班牙, 西班牙: أسبانيا, Spanien, España, Espagne, Ισπανία, スペイン, Spagna, Spanje, Hiszpania, Espanha, Испания, 西班牙, 西班牙

Please! Could you help me with my project? :)

Postby Laia » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:14 pm

Hi everyone!

First of all, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Olaya, I'm Spanish teacher who lived in London for almost four years. Currently, I live in Elche. I am writing you because I am working on a project that is willing to solve part of the problems that foreign people may have when they move to Spain and they need to learn Spanish (for school/ for jobs, etc.) I have some theories but I am not sure if they are totally certain in all the circumstances and I would love to get your opinion because it will be really helpful for me to rely on someone with your experience and hear your thoughts.

I hope there is not an incovenience for you. If you would like to help me (Please!) send me a private message and I will send you the survey. I will be extremely grateful to you for doing so.

Thank you for your consideration, if you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let me know.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Many thanks.

Best regards,
Laia

Laia

Nationality: Spain (es)
Living in: Spain
Languages: Español/English

Re: Please! Could you help me with my project? :)

Postby Cyrilexpat » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:11 pm

Hello,
Don't you have a survey online?
Anyway, best of luck on your project and see you soon on the forum to tell us more about the outcome of your research...
Take a few seconds to upload a :arrow: profile photo: it will be nicer and all your messages will have a much greater visibility 8-)
Cyrilexpat

City: London
Nationality: France (fr)
Living in: United Kingdom
Languages: Français, English, Italiano (un pó)