Forum Immigration UK


Les forums de l'expatriation au Immigration UK: posez vos questions et participez aux discussions d'expatriés.

  Chercher sur tout le site

  Charte utilisateur  -  Aide  -  Règlement  -  Politique de confidentialité

✎ EN EU family law for Residence card

Discussion dans 'Immigration UK' démarrée par ozone213, 3 Mai 2009.

  1. ozone213

    ozone213 New Member

    Inscrit depuis le :
    3 Mai 2009
    Messages :
    1
    "J'aime" reçus :
    0
    I applied for a residence card about a year ago under the EU law and got my certificate of application in two/three weeks, like other post ive read, i couldnt get a job or even a provisonal driving license with the COA and I wonder why, :cry:

    Anyways I hadnt heard anything from the home office until last month, as they asked for a few documents, which I have sent back to them.. I think this is a good sign because they are probably processin the application.

    I just want to know what the time process is or how long it would take before i get the card on my passport because I have a very important interview coming up this week. Thank youu
     
  2. thsths

    thsths Addicted member

    Inscrit depuis le :
    27 Avril 2007
    Messages :
    239
    "J'aime" reçus :
    0
    Sexe :
    Masculin
    Pays:
    Royaume-Uni
    Nationalité:
    Allemand (DE)
    Langues:
    Deutsch, English
    It usually takes a few weeks, although it differs depending on how busy they are. Assuming the backlog is gone now, it could be just 2 or 3 weeks.

    I would take the CoA along to the interview, and say that you will have your passport back soon. Maybe that works.

    Tommy
     
  3. johnrocks

    johnrocks New Member

    Inscrit depuis le :
    6 Mai 2009
    Messages :
    1
    "J'aime" reçus :
    0
    EEA Registration Certificates and EEA Residence Cards allow EEA/EU/EC nationals and their dependants to live and work in the UK. Any citizen of an EU country taking up residence in the UK in accordance with EU treaty rights is entitled to bring their family with them to the UK. Family dependants include a spouse and children under 21, and any other family members who are part of the same household and remain dependent upon the EU citizen.

    johnrocks
     
  4. Eric-Poole

    Eric-Poole Member

    Inscrit depuis le :
    10 Décembre 2008
    Messages :
    14
    "J'aime" reçus :
    0
    The bad new is that many people have been waiting for their EEA2/EEA4 application to be processed for well over a year. Mine was submitted 8 months ago, and they only allocated a case worker this week (after many repeated complaints).

    Cheers. Eric

    ______________________
    Act on EEA residency application delays by signing the petition:
    http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/EEA4-Residency/
     
Chargement...
Sujets similaires Forum Date
✎ EN Brother not classed as family in British immigration law Immigration UK 19 Juillet 2005
✎ EN EEA Family Permit - permanent right of residence Immigration UK 18 Décembre 2018
✎ EN EEA Family Permit Immigration UK 27 Novembre 2018
✎ EN EEA family permit - help with applications/ Relationship section Immigration UK 30 Août 2018
✎ EN EEA Family Permit - Proof of living together Immigration UK 6 Janvier 2018

Partager cette page