Forum China

Forum of expats in China: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Contacts in China

Discussion in 'China' started by patrick, Aug 27, 2003.

1. patrick

patrick New Member

Hi there,
    About to go to China for a few months (Beijing, then Hong Kong then Shanghai), I'd like to make some contacts with people living there in order to get advices about everyday life there as well as recommandations about places where to go out.

2. 0

0 Guest

ask anything you want im living in wuhanat the moment

3. winnie

winnie New Member

I can be of help as I'm in Shanghai and I've ever been to Beijing. I recommend you'd better not come to China during Oct.01 and Oct.7 as it's China's National Holiday. There'll be a traffic jam as many Chinese take this time to travel around.

As for the temperature, it's usually ranges from 20 to 30 degree Celsius in Oct. and Nov.

Hope it's helpful.

Best regards,

Winnie

4. Jillean

Jillean New Member

City:
    Guangzhou
    Living In:
    China
    Nationality:
    Canadian (CA)
    Languages:
    English
    Hello, I am Guangzhou China but am familiar with all the places you are curious about. Beijing is my favourite city in China and I would be hapy to answer any questions you have!All three have a great expat community and lots of night enterntainment, they all have areas that the lawais seem to congregate at so most taxi drivers will know the areas well.