¡Descubre, enseña e inspira con el Centro de
inglés Monkey Tree!
Ubicada en el
sur de China, se
encuentra la hermosa ciudad de Zhongshan. A tiro
de piedra de Hong
Kong y Sh ...
AVISO: Este texto ha sido traducido por un sistema informático sin ayuda humana (Machine Translation). Versión original aquí
Teach English in Zhongshan
Discover, Teach and Inspire with Monkey Tree English Learning Center!
Nestled in the south of China lies the beautiful city of Zhongshan. A stone’s throw from Hong Kong and Shenzhen this coastal city has the best of both worlds with jaw-dropping scenery, stunning beaches and a population of 3 million, making it easier to navigate than some of China’s famous mega-cities.
Monkey Tree ELC is looking for passionate and enthusiastic teachers to join the team in Zhongshan. By incorporating play-based education into their tailor-made curriculum, their teaching philosophy is one of fun, energy and positive reinforcement. You will be teaching children aged between 2.5 -12 years old, as well as a variety of classes ranging from beginner phonics through to spelling and grammar.
Salary and benefits:
• Salary: 18 000 – 22 000 RMB per month
• Rewarding bonus upon contract completion
• Fully sponsored Z-visa
• Small class sizes (4-10 per class)
• Fully prepared and tailored curriculum
• Optional accommodation provided
• Comprehensive training program
• Bachelor’s degree (in any discipline)
• TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (120-hour minimum)
• Native English Speaker
• Criminal conviction check and health check
• Valid passport as well as your old passport, if applicable
Role and Responsibilities:
• Teach a range of English classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, spelling, creative writing, and grammar.
• Prepare and implement lessons, crafts, and activities
• Administrative duties