Below is a list of Dublin Cinemas in the city centre and in the suburbs:
- Cineworld (http://www.cineworld.ie): the biggest cinema in Dublin with an unlimited card for around 20€
- Irish Film Institute (www.irishfilm.ie) in Temple Bar : This is a non profit organization
- The Screen, D Olier Street : It is equipped with latest sound and projection technology.
- Meeting House Square in the heart of Temple Bar
- Movies @ Dundrum (www.movies-at.ie) in Dundrum Town Center : 12 screen!
- Pravda Cinema, 35 Lower Liffey Street, : Choose it if you are looking for quality sound system and excellent environment
- IMC Dun Loaghaire (www.imc-cinemas.com): The Irish Multiplex Cinemas is a large multiplex cinema on 3 floors and has latest projection and sound technology.
- UCI in Blancherstown (www.uci.ie)
For some other cinema, have a look on www.omniplex.ie