Nightclubs in Dublin usually open around 10pm, close at 3am and usually stop serving at 2:30am.
Admission prices range from €5 to €20.
Dress code on the door depends on which club you are trying, but usually there are no runners allowed, and if you are too drunk you probably shouldn't bother...
The most popular nightclubs are:
- BOOMERANG (www.boomerangniteclub.com) in Dublin's Temple Bar, the most popular club. Open seven nights a week, with a mixture of different music genres.
- CLUB M (www.clubm.ie) in Dublin's Temple Bar, is like the Boomerang with commercial dance music.
- SPIRIT (www.spiritdublin.com) in Abbey Street. A huge capacity and 2 floors with varying music, usually house upstairs and R&B downstairs.
- THE GEORGE in Georges Street, The most popular Gay bar and nightclub.
- TRIPOD (www.pod.ie)in the city-centre. Usually house music at the weekend.
Find all the night clubs in Dublin on http://www.dublinks.com