Moving in : Frankfurt

TV & Internet in Frankfurt

Home > Expat Guides > Europe > Germany > Frankfurt

TV licence
GEZ - 5
0656 Köln

Tel: 0221 50 61 11
Fax: 0221 50 61 11

All audio or video machines are taxed. You must declare to GEZ (Gebühreneinzugszentrale) all that you own (TV, radio, Hi-fi, DVD). In order to do that, you just complete the form that you will find in all banks.

You can pay monthly, quarterly or yearly. The fee is 75€ a year.

The cable

DTKS de Deutsche Telekom

Deutsche Telekom Kabel Service GmbH
Welschnonnenstrasse 7
53111 Bonn
Information : 0180 323 65 86

Update 11/11/2003


Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Addthis

Recommended Service Partners

International Movers

When you move internationally you are taking a big step. Lots of things are changing and you have a million things to think about and take care of. If you are able to select a top of the line moving company that moves for a modest price, it can take a big weight of your shoulders in busy times.

Our network of international removal companies can move your furniture & possessions to Germany and anywhere overseas.

Filling in the form at the bottom will allow you to request up to 5 quotes from various moving companies. This service is free of charge and will help you select an international moving company that suits your needs and budget.

Do you have comments or personal information to communicate about this article? Add your comment.

Go to the Forum to talk more about tv & internet in Frankfurt, moving in.

Find more definitions and general answers on expatriation issues in the Expat FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions).