Forum Immigration UK

Forum of expats in the Immigration UK: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN US to marry Italian to live in UK- please help!

Discussion in 'Immigration UK' started by sunshine100, Jul 16, 2008.

1. sunshine100

sunshine100 New Member

Hi,

I (US) am marrying my italian boyfriend of 2 years (long distance and not). we want to get married in his home town in italy, but then go to live in uk, where he lives 10 years. i know all that stuff about italian marriage (like crazy rule to post sign for 2 weeks) but im so confused about then going to UK?

my question is, what do i need to go to UK? can we just get married and then go to UK with the certificate? or we need to wait in italy while i apply get some kind of EEA family thing? which thing do i need? and how long does this take?

is there an easier option? perhaps to marry in uk? but we'd really prefer to do it in italy...

please help! everything is so confusing...

thanks!

2. 0

0 Guest

Try Angel Visa Services Pvt Ltd they are very good and thorough professional with offices in UK and India. Very good and efficient team of UK immigration lawyers.
    web: http://www.theangelworld.com