Forum Moving Back / Repatriation

Forum of expats Moving Back / Repatriation: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

⚑ EN Announcement Repatriation research

Discussion in 'Moving Back / Repatriation' started by map_uce, Aug 8, 2006.

1. map_uce

map_uce New Member

I am writing on this forum as I am actually researching for my dissertation and was wondering if you could be of any help!
    It is about international human resource management, and more precisely about repatriation management. It is to say, the management of the employee coming back into the home company.
    I was wondering if any of you who might be repatriated could spend 10 minutes answering this questionnaire:

http://www.thesistools.com/?qid=17935&ln=eng

Thank you very much

Marie-Astrid