Forum Immigration Poland - Polska

Forum of expats in Immigration Poland - Polska: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Polish Citizenship Confirmation [Part3]

Discussion in 'Immigration Poland - Polska' started by EasyExpat, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Mary561

Mary561 New Member

City:
    New York
    Living In:
    Usa
    Nationality:
    Polish (PL)
    Languages:
    English
    I used Lexmotion and I haven’t had problems but they already had my grandfather’s Polish documents from Poland. I wish they had provided me some more details that they had ran into with my cousin like telling me the US state birth cert needed to have the city listed because the newer ones don’t so they have to pull the “long form” or old style.

Or because he left close to 1951 they wanted his US naturalization certificate to make sure he was a citizen after 51 and not before.

Like I had mailed the documents when my cousin mentioned some problems. Like they should have caught the issues and told me because I was able to get the right certs for my cousin and find my grandfather’s naturalization cert. My cousin and even I didn’t realize the county or state issued two styles of birth certificates. Plus the federal gov couldn’t locate their copy of his naturalization cert so I had to track down where the court’s copies were sent. Then I located the number of the microfilm and the researchers found it in Chicago under 2 days of my request.

#361 Mary561, May 24, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2019
  2. TS31

TS31 Member

City:
    Northeast
    Living In:
    Usa
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    English

All, I must apologize. Turns out that Michal Wisniewski at CK Law did respond to my emails. His replies landed in my Spam folder, which I should have thought to check! He realized that I hadn't gotten his emails and wrote me from a different email address. He even called me from Poland. Clearly, he is very conscientious, and I'm sorry for having misled anyone or for having tarnished his name. I could have simply deleted my post, but I wanted to publicly correct my mistake. I will scrape the egg off my face now. Thanks.