Forum Hong Kong

Forum of expats in Hong Kong: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Opinions about thecompany called d e Vere and PArtners??

Discussion in 'Hong Kong' started by hkmt, Feb 1, 2011.

1. hkmt

hkmt New Member

Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    British (GB)
    Languages:
    English
    Hi everybody

I hope this is the right place for this topic. I got a job offer from a company called d e V e r e and partners. They are an independent financial company and they have offices in various locations including China and Hong Kong. I was offered a position in Hong Kong. However I made a bit of research about the company and I found a lot of bad comments about them. I doubt that the company could be scam. Have you ever heard of it? Do you know anyone who works for this company?Are they happy? Or did you use this company for financial support?Are you satisfied? Basically I need some information to be sure whether its worth to move all the way down to Hong Kong or not.

I really need some genuine help!!!!!!!!!!!
    Cheers...

2. EasyExpat

EasyExpat Administrator
    Staff Member

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    British (GB)
    Languages:
    English, Français
    You can find the profile on LinkedIn. On the LinkedIn page you will find details of 471 employees and you could try to contact some of them to get information.

3. hkmt

hkmt New Member

Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    British (GB)
    Languages:
    English
    I know, I did a bit of research but as you know noone would say anything bad about his/her company. Thats why I want some genuine advise, have u ever worked with them, did u invest with them, did you make money? I am searching independent answers for these questions ;)