Forum Indonesia

Forum of expats in Indonesia: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Looking for a job in Indonesia

Discussion in 'Indonesia' started by LawrenceD, Mar 1, 2013.

1. LawrenceD

LawrenceD New Member

City:
    Roeselare
    Living In:
    Belgium
    Nationality:
    Belgian (BE)
    Languages:
    Nederlands, Engels, Frans
    Hello, selamat siang,

My name is Lawrence, I am 33 years of age and looking for a job in Indonesia. I would like to move this year together with my fiancé and son. They are both from Bandung, Indonesia.

I speak Dutch (first language), fluent English and French, some basic German and I am learning Indonesian (Bahasa Indonesia) currently. I have good computer skills and knowlegde as well. In life I am motivated, adaptable and responsible. I tend to take these trades to the job as well. This is how I role.

My job experiences are mostly in administration (sales-, order-, stock admin., commercial-, after sale services) but I keep an open mind when it comes to finding a job in Indonesia. This means that I am open for new challenges.

I am looking for steady employment, preferably in Jawa Barat or in Bali, but not necessarily.

Hopefully I can make some progress here on this forum. Thank you for reading!

Terima kasih.

Kind regards,

Lawrence

2. Cyrilexpat

Cyrilexpat Administrator
    Staff Member Editor

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    Français, English, Italiano (un pó)
    Hello,

We are currently working on a Guide for expatriation to Indonesia. In the meantime you can find information with links to our services on our page for Indonesia.
    You can also post your CV with your search :arrow: here.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...