Forum Argentina

Forum of expats in Argentina: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Football....

Discussion in 'Argentina' started by RMetcalfe, Mar 8, 2011.

1. RMetcalfe

RMetcalfe New Member

Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    British (GB)
    Languages:
    English
    Hi,

This is my first post on this website.... Im from Scotland and will travelling around Argentina with 7 other Scottish friends between the 11th July - 26th July. We are going over to follow the Copa America 2011 and will be travelling around Argentina trying to catch as many games as possible... We will be basing ourselves in BA for the most part. I have two reasons for this post....

1. As you can tell we love our football!... and would love to play a friendly game of football against some argentinians (or any other nation!) while we are in BA... Would anyone have any contacts in BA that would be keen for a friendly (international!) exhibition game with 7 Scots. We are only social footballers with a range of abilities so please dont set us up with any professionals!ha

2. My second point was really to ask for any general must see sites in and around BA....

I would really appreciate any help or advice you can offer on this... We have heard nothing but good things about Argentina and BA especially!

Ryan

2. EasyExpat

EasyExpat Administrator
    Staff Member

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    British (GB)
    Languages:
    English, Français