Forum Immigration UK


Les forums de l'expatriation au Immigration UK: posez vos questions et participez aux discussions d'expatriés.

  Chercher sur tout le site

  Charte utilisateur  -  Aide  -  Règlement  -  Politique de confidentialité

✎ EN EEA2. My Italian wife is not working, while I am

Discussion dans 'Immigration UK' démarrée par zambitte, 9 Août 2006.

  1. zambitte

    zambitte New Member

    Inscrit depuis le :
    9 Août 2006
    Messages :
    2
    "J'aime" reçus :
    0
    I have recently arrived on the UK using a family permit, provided that I'm Brazilian. My wife is planning to study on the next year, while a I managed to find a job in the meanwhile.

    That was pretty enough to get the family permit, but now getting the 5 year permit seems a bit cloudy.

    The EEA2 form asks about the EEA national support, but how should I apply if she is going to study and I'm the one working? Please notice she is not able to get any letters from universities since she hasn't enrolled yet.

    Thanks!
    Leonardo
     
  2. Triple H

    Triple H Addicted member

    Inscrit depuis le :
    9 Février 2005
    Messages :
    1279
    "J'aime" reçus :
    0
    Sexe :
    Masculin
    Ville:
    Dublin
    Pays:
    Irlande
    Nationalité:
    Britanique (GB)
    Langues:
    English
    You have no other option but to apply ;) 1 month before your family permit expires is fine.
    Hopefully you will be working soon.
    Does your wife have some savings or grant?
     
  3. zambitte

    zambitte New Member

    Inscrit depuis le :
    9 Août 2006
    Messages :
    2
    "J'aime" reçus :
    0
    We have some savings and good credit limit here in the UK, besides my salaries. I think we have to write a letter explaining the situation and apply EEA1 and EEA2 at the same time
     
Chargement...
Sujets similaires Forum Date
✎ EN Eea family permit or Eea2? Immigration UK 5 Février 2016
✎ EN EEA2 residence card application was refused/EEA family membe Immigration UK 3 Juin 2014
✎ EN Application fees for eea2 Immigration UK 26 Novembre 2013
✎ EN EEA2 application with less than Two years cohabitation Immigration UK 22 Juin 2013
✎ EN Still waiting for eea2 resident card Immigration UK 20 Mars 2013

Partager cette page