The role of Sales Director is to lead the development and successful implementation of the regional sales strategy, to deliver the required operational financial performance and customer experience to meet the business plan.
Maximizing sales volumes and revenue/cash-flow opportunities whilst working closely with build, commercial, technical and land teams on the wider business plan and future growth requirements.
Company Overview: ESHAC-Engineering Design is committed to employee wellbeing and life-work balance, offering development opportunities, a flexible time-off program, and an industry leading parental leave policy.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provide directional leadership to the sales function and execute the sales and marketing strategy ensuring that operational and sales practices across all active sites deliver the required reservation, exchange/missive, completion and customer experience targets, sales and cash flow forecasts and all other KPIs and operational targets.
• Work closely with the Marketing Director and Marketing team to promote and increase sales activities on targeted developments giving meaningful feedback, development and sales insights and guidance to create the appropriate marketing messages and strategies.
• Lead and coach the Sales Manager and Field Sales Managers to set appropriate daily, weekly and monthly individual and team priorities and sales and marketing targets that optimize the sales, revenue and cash flow performance of the region working closely with Project Management and construction management in relation to site build programs and plot availability schedules.
• Ensure the Sales Manager and Field Sales Managers are actively reviewing and monitoring of performance of every active sales site against sales, site presentation and customer experience KPIs and standards agreed KPIs and in doing so continually maintain individual and team performance by actively supporting, coaching, mentoring, motivating and positively challenging team members in the development and adoption of best practice and performance recovery action plans.
• Create and manage an ambitious Sales Management team who collectively lead Sales Executives to focus on driving appointments, reservations, and legal completions together with 5-star customer satisfaction across all developments working as a collaborative and highly motivated team.
• Ensure sales teams at all times embrace and proactively drive “Customer First”, New Homes Quality Code and a Five Star customer journey compliance and culture
• Drive the adoption and optimal use of all business system and site-based technology to deliver business performance efficiencies and key management information thereby adding value to the sales function and its impact across/on the wider business.
• Actively participate in operation management, sales, and marketing, legal and operational gateway planning meetings, demonstrating effective team working skills and ensuring that business actions identified within their areas of responsibility are dealt with swiftly and proficiently.
• Provide in-depth analysis and report fully on the sales status and performance of all sales team activity producing insightful sales and customer management and activity reports, competitor and market research, continuous improvement action plans and proposals, sales team briefings/presentations and updates on all KPIs relating to the Sales function.
• Work closely and collaboratively with the Land team to support and drive land purchase opportunities whilst advising the regional senior team on the most suitable mix, revenues, risks and opportunities and assisting in the production of comprehensive Sales and Marketing reports.
• Manage the working partnerships with management companies, estate agents, government agencies and supplier partners to ensure that all contractual terms are met and ensure that the sales team maintains a high profile with each of these in the business operating area.
• Ensure that all site sales marketing collateral complies with Group guidelines in relation to either on-site or online and that the sales function optimize returns from all marketing campaigns/initiatives ensuring that Group brand, product and specification standards are in strict accordance with Group requirements with a strong focus on providing 5* customer experience.
• Actively manage communications and operational interfaces with internal and external partners to deliver the regional business plan.
• Work closely with the Learning & Development team and other key stakeholders to develop appropriate team and individual training plans and solutions, including the active use of mystery shop performance improvement assessments.
• Authorize and commit expenditure up to the Group approval limit.
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Marketing or other relevant discipline preferred; and 10 years’ experience of sales of luxury property including: Minimum 5 years sales team management within the real estate industry and Minimum 2 years management/coaching distributors.
• Must be highly organized, detail oriented and analytical.
• Ability to prioritize company objectives to meet deadlines.
• Experience conducting analysis of long-term state of the medical device market
• Proven ability of initiating tactics and supporting strategy to sale
• Proven strategy, communication, and presentation skills.
• Ability to work collaboratively and independently in a cross-functional and team oriented environment
• Outstanding interpersonal and relationship management skills.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Adaptability – maintain effectiveness in varying environments and with various types of people.
• Ability to multi-task and work on a variety of different projects/tasks at once.
• Outstanding organizational and project management skills.
• Team oriented; works well with others in a cross-functional way to get the job done
Is a self-starter; able to start and complete projects independently.
• Excellent written and oral communications; conveys ideas clearly and concisely.
• Impeccable attention to detail; completes projects and tasks with thoroughness at each step.
• Advanced Microsoft office product knowledge –Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Adobe InDesign proficiency required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Additionally, an employee's job duties may change at any time, in the company's sole discretion.
Personal Information Collection Notice for Job Applicants
In order to process your application, we will ask you to provide us with your detailed and recent CV, certain personal information, including your identification data (e.g. name, date of birth, driver’s license number if any, contact details), education information, and professional and employment history.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Company: ESHAC-ENGINEERING DESIGN
Location: in Cameroon
Job Type: Permanent