Mr seyi ORELAJA
8 unity lane off ogunlana str ikosi ketu lagos - Nigeria
Sector: Finance, Accountancy, Insurance
Job search (short statement...):
I am writing in regard to your job opening at your company. As a candidate with extensive experience in accounting, I am highly skilled in financial reporting and performance reporting.
The opportunity to join your organization greatly interests me because of the value possess.
As a holder of ACA, HND, GNIM, MBA (IN VIEW), I can competently execute the finance function of your company. I believe that I would make a valuable asset to your team and I offer my resume for your review.
As per my professional summary, my qualities and experience make me highly suitable for the role of an accountant.
I am highly regarded for accounting Skills. I am proficient in excel, cahflow model and budgeting etc. Throughout my career, I have demonstrated the highest levels of service and commitment to the mission of any organization I have worked for. <Management report, Budgeting, Unit Performance report, Fillings of returns, Vendor and Customer report validation, Risk evaluation, Cost reduction, Liaising with external auditors, Reconciliation of accounts, etc.>.
Thus, if you are looking for a well-grounded Accountant please contact me to arrange an interview. I am eager to learn more about how your organization can benefit from my contribution.
I thank you for your time and consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you.
1. Developing and clarifying policies and objectives of the company i.e Negotiating contacts with vendors etc.
2. Establishing formal and informal organizational structure as a means of delegating authorities and sharing responsibilities.
ORELAJA SEYI ADENIRAN
Contact Address: 4, loveall street ikosi ketu, lagos
Telephone: 08057369016, 09071023894.
3. Achieving, reviewing, setting priorities and revising objectives in terms of changing demands.
4. Maintaining effective communication within the working group, with other groups, and with larger community.
5. Selecting, motivating, training and appraising staffs.
6. Securing fund and managing budgets, evaluating accomplishments by comparing budgets with actual.
7. Being accountable to staff, the whole company and to the community (Customer).
8. Slashed payroll/benefits administration costs by some percentage during recess or hard time and negotiating pricing and fees while ensuring the continuation and enhancement of services.
Preparation of journal entries, evaluating & presentation of financial statement and achieving desired result.
Achieving &Preparation of management account.
Analysis of unit expense/capital expenditure into different departments.
Recognition of revenue of unit into different departments.
Harmonizing of expenses and revenue to prepare P & L
Preparation of Trawlers (Vessels) Profit & loss account on arrival basis
Liaising with external auditors during audit.
Validation of different transactions for financial report.
Analyses revenue, expenses and commissions to ensure they are recorded appropriately on monthly basis.
Preparation of intercompany reconciliation and monthly bank reconciliation & yearly basis.
Analyses of financial statement month by month basis and repot variance.
Preparation of tax returns& fillings e.g. WHT, VAT ETC, PAYE.
Ensuring preparation and remittance of statutory deductions e.g PENSION, ITF, NSITF etc.
Assists in documentation & monitoring of internal control.
Advice on risk aversion measure & cost reduction method.
Validation of Assets registers on monthly basis.
Maintenance of insurance schedule register.
Reconciliation of account payables and receivables on month by month.
Preparations of staff payroll.
Preparation of final accounts.
Peachtree, Tally, Palladium Enterprise Solution& QuickBooks accounting package Knowledge
INSTITUTE OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTNAT-ACA 2010
OSUN STATE POLYTECHNI IREE-HND 2006
CV attached: CV_7834
Attachment might contain virus. Easy Expat is not responsible for the content of the file.