Top Masters Event in Budapest on 3rd December
Meet top international Master’s programmes in Budapest on December 3rd
Monday, December 3, 2018
13:30 - 20:15
Sofitel Chain Bridge Hotel
Address: Széchenyi István tér 2
Metro Station: Vörösmarty tér
The Access Masters event in Budapest gives you the opportunity to find the graduate programme that fits your personal and professionals goals through an Open Fair session and One-to-One meetings with school representatives.
Why consider a Master’s degree?
Masters graduates around the world benefit from excellent career prospects and personal growth thanks to their international education abroad or in their home country. A successfully completed Master’s degree can guarantee a higher starting position, better starting salary, and faster career progression.
Choose the shortest way to your Master’s degree and take the opportunity to discuss your preferences for schools and programmes directly with admissions directors!
What can you expect from the event?
• Open fair with the world’s best universities and business schools: IE Business School, Bocconi University, University of St. Gallen, Vlerick Business School, Syracuse University, Nottingham Trent University and more
• One-to-One meetings with school representatives
• Personalised advising, TOEFL/IELTS/GRE/GMAT prep and scholarships
• Win a 15% discount on a course of your choice provided by GMAT.hu
• Receive a voucher for 20% discount on a subscription to Digital Edu’s online resource platform: http://digitaledu.today/
+ Win a trip to the school of your choice!
The event is free of charge and open to all registered attendees, but early registration is mandatory to be selected for One-to-One meetings.
Register today on: https://www.accessmasterstour.com/link/B2M