Forum London


Forum of expats in London: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

  Search the whole website

  User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Who helps me finding a host family in london?

Discussion in 'London' started by tsimona, Sep 15, 2003.

  1. tsimona

    tsimona New Member

    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2005
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hallo to everyone, I'm a 27 years old Italian girl who wishes to improve her english and knowledge of the English culture. I would like to spend a short period (2/3 weeks) in a London family: I would like to speak English and live the London way of life. Of course I would help with housework and children. I have already lived this kind of experience in Austria (to learn German) and it was very useful and rewarding. The problem is: I don't want to contact expensive agencies, for this reason I ask: do you know some families willing to do this experience as well? Or else: do you think there are some other possibilities? I am ready to start from next week.
    Thanks so much to everyone who will help me
    Ciao from Italy
    :wave:

    [%sig%]
     
Loading...
Similar Threads Forum Date
☛ EN Advice Finding Accommodation in London London Aug 29, 2013
✎ EN Finding work in London London Feb 10, 2010

Share This Page