Hubby and I have discussed at length exactly what constitutes an emergency in terms of flying back to the UK. We've debated, closed the circle, argued over what is important and now we find ourselves in the very situation, we don't know what to do.
My father has had a heart attack, he in in hospital, the best place, there is regular contact with my mother and sister, but there is no advice available.
'Do I fly home?' If I leave now, it'll be 11am wednesday morning before I get there.
Hubby says do what I feel I need to do, but for how long? If I fly out now and he makes a recovery, then a turn for the worse, how long do I keep returning for?
If I wait till this evening for the results from all the tests, I'll have missed tonights flight, then it will be 11am on thursday morning, I might be too late...or I could go tonight and he could be back home by the time I get there telling me 'that's your trouble, you always over react'
Anyone else been in a similar situation? How did you handle it? what decisions did you make? Is there anything you'd have done differently that you could help me with?