Forum Ireland


Forum degli Stranieri in Ireland: Poni delle domande e partecipa a discussioni riguardanti la vita all'estero

  Cerca in questo sito

  Guida dell'Utente  -  Aiuto  -  Termini e Condizioni d'uso del sito  -  Policy sulla Privacy

✎ EN What Will I Need If I Want to Work and Live in Ireland?

Discussione in 'Ireland' iniziata da aLeXaRenee, 21 Settembre 2010.

  1. aLeXaRenee

    aLeXaRenee New Member

    Registrato:
    21 Settembre 2010
    Messaggi:
    2
    "Mi Piace" ricevuti:
    0
    Sesso:
    Femmina
    Città:
    San Antonio, TX
    Paese:
    Stati Uniti
    Nazionalità:
    Americano (US)
    Lingua:
    English and a little Deutsch
    Hi!

    I'm a US Citizen and currently working in the US at a cafe, trying to save up money for an adventurous move to a beautiful, different land with rich history. I really have my eye on Ireland right now but am having some trouble finding some good, consistent information on what all I will need in order to move myself over there to both live and work.

    Will I need a visa? What are the qualifications for a US Citizen? What other information should I be looking for?

    If anyone can help me out with info, I'll be quite grateful!
    Thank yoouuu! :D
     
  2. texkourgan

    texkourgan Addicted member
    Networker Editor

    Registrato:
    29 Gennaio 2008
    Messaggi:
    7.051
    "Mi Piace" ricevuti:
    17
    Sesso:
    Femmina
    Città:
    Berlin
    Paese:
    Germania
    Nazionalità:
    Americano (US)
    Lingua:
    English, a little Deutsch
    Easy Expat's guide on Dublin (http://www.easyexpat.com/en/dublin.htm) offers a lot of info about the country itself, and the intricacies of moving there as an expat. In specific, check out the section on Visas (http://www.easyexpat.com/en/dublin/depa ... t-visa.htm).

    It appears the closest consulate to you may be :
    Ireland Consulate , United States
    2711 Weslayan
    TX 77027
    Houston, Texas, USA
    Phone: +1-713-9615263
    Fax: +1-970-9257900

    Note that becoming an expat is challenging, but has many rewards. The more money you save and research you do before leaving the more successful you will be. Best of luck!
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. aLeXaRenee

    aLeXaRenee New Member

    Registrato:
    21 Settembre 2010
    Messaggi:
    2
    "Mi Piace" ricevuti:
    0
    Sesso:
    Femmina
    Città:
    San Antonio, TX
    Paese:
    Stati Uniti
    Nazionalità:
    Americano (US)
    Lingua:
    English and a little Deutsch
    Oh, thank you very much! This is great news. I'll study up on these points some more, surely.

    I'm determined to make this happen. Thank you so much for your supportive and hopeful words. :}
     
Sto caricando...
Argomenti simili Forum Data
✎ EN Do I need a Visa to Ireland (married to an EU citiz. + EEA)? Ireland 18 Ottobre 2012
✎ EN Need help Ireland 11 Agosto 2012
✎ EN Moving to Ireland need help Ireland 15 Ottobre 2007
✎ EN Help needed regarding Ireland Ireland 9 Agosto 2007
✎ EN Do i need Visa for Ireland Ireland 25 Luglio 2007

Condividi questa Pagina