Forum Travel

Community of expats Travel: share your experience on expatriation, get local information.

Register  -  Login  -  FAQ

Advanced search  - Search the whole website

User's Charter

Language:
Stay connected

Venice, Italy

Forum: Tourism, travel insurance, flights, train tickets, cruise, hotels, guides…: Easy Expat Travel provides a range of services and choice of companies to organise your holidays.You can discuss the different offers, the service, your feedback, give advice here.

Venice, Italy

Postby horazio » Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:09 pm

Hello !
I wrote a small article about Venice in case someone wants to move here.
It's just a small page,nothing long,for young people who are considering living in Venice or in nearing areas.

www.freewebs.com/horazio/venice.htm

horazio

City: Venece, Italy

Re: Venice, Italy

Postby icellegrant » Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:53 am

One of my favorite cities in the world is Venice. I just enjoy travelling at the Grand Canal. Their streets were unique. I'm actually planning to spend my holiday seasons in the city. :)
Last edited by EasyExpat on Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Commercial link removed from the message.

icellegrant

City: California
Nationality: United States (us)
Living in: Usa
Languages: English

Re: Venice, Italy

Postby simens.X » Mon May 20, 2013 3:27 am

That is a nice attempt man. Your article reveals all the basic things about Venice. No doubt that it is a old and traditional place where each and every thing has worth to be seen. I personally like this city and love to stay here when ever i use to got to Italy.

simens.X
Backpacker
Backpacker

City: ALASKA
Nationality: United States (us)
Living in: Usa
Languages: English,French