Forum Immigration USA


Forum of expats in the Immigration USA: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

  Search the whole website

  User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Unclear about living in Montreal

Discussion in 'Immigration USA' started by mrsbathurst, Apr 28, 2005.

  1. mrsbathurst

    mrsbathurst New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 28, 2005
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I'm an American who would like to live in Montreal for 6 months--I work online and am mobile. What kind of visa do I need? Could I leave after 3 months--come to the US for a couple of weeks, and return to Montreal for another 3 months, or is this illegal? How strictly are immigration laws enforced?
     
Loading...
Similar Threads Forum Date
✎ EN Education Question: UK Man Marrying US Woman & Living In USA Immigration USA Nov 26, 2009
✎ EN How to move if parents are living there? Immigration USA Jan 21, 2009
✎ EN AFTER TEN YEARS OF LIVING IN FEAR, WE WANT TO DO THIS RIGHT Immigration USA Jun 23, 2007
✎ EN AMERICAN TEEN/SCOTTISH MOTHER LIVING IN USA WOULD LIKE DUAL Immigration USA Jun 20, 2007
✎ EN UK Citizen married to USA Citizen living in the UK Immigration USA Dec 6, 2006

Share This Page