Forum Paris

Forum of expats in Paris: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

☛ EN Advice New Members in Paris: Welcome

Discussion in 'Paris' started by texkourgan, Aug 28, 2013.

1. texkourgan

texkourgan Addicted member
    Networker Editor

City:
    Berlin
    Living In:
    Germany
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    English, a little Deutsch
    Hello and welcome to EasyExpat.com!

This topic is specifically dedicated to new comers in Paris. We invite you to introduce yourself here!

Why have you come here? Is it for internship? Studies? A job? Or simply in order to discover new lands?

If you have already secured a job, how did you find it? How long do you think you will stay in Paris?

How was your move? How did you settle into your new city? What was the easiest thing / the most difficult to adapt to?

The guide to Paris is the perfect resource to give you an overview of life abroad. Check it out and ask questions here on the forum. Thanks in advance for your answers and here’s to a good discussion! :cool:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. AlexandraFl4

AlexandraFl4 New Member

Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    Spanish (ES)
    Languages:
    spanish, english, french
    Hello,

I'm Alexandra. I was born in Madrid but currently live in England since 2013. My father is English and my mother Spanish that's why I love so much languages. I'm learning french and will be an au-pair in Paris to improve my language and be more impegnated by the french culture.
    I hope to find many resources here and of course I'm going to look at the guide to Paris, thank you very much.

3. Simonblanc

Simonblanc New Member

City:
    Paris
    Living In:
    France
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    Français
    bonjour tout le monde